Random thoughts from my day as I wear any one of a number of hats: wife of an ever patient and hard-working husband, full-time homeschooling mom of 3 terrific kids, writing teacher, swimming/basketball mom, member/director of tone chimes choir at church, and sometimes reluctant pet owner.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
A little bit stressed
So right at this moment I have 8 kids (my 3 plus 5 of my friend's, who is in the hospital). I don't know how long she will be there - I called this morning and no one has called me back yet - I don't know if that's good or bad. I'm going to drop my 2 girls off at practice and then take the 4 youngest over to the hospital to try and see their mom and find out what the doctors have told her. The two older boys are supposed to be at confirmation questioning practice at the same time that I have to be picking Joel up from open house at his school, which is an hour before I'm supposed to be at a musical downtown with Sierra for her birthday. Did I mention we only have one car at the moment? Or that we don't have a gate pass to their apartment complex to be able to go get more clothes etc for the kids? So, yeah, I'm a little bit stressed at the moment...prayers would be much appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment