Thursday, January 13, 2011

Is the day over yet?

Ever had one of those days that seemed like it was never going to end? Today is one of them. I'm not really sure why - nothing out of the ordinary, just trying to do a few extra cleaning things each day this week to prepare for company next week so I don't have to do it all on Monday. Granted I got a lot done but there's still more that needs to be finished before I go to bed. Nothing big, just those little finishing things: wiping down kitchen counters, washing out the pan that's soaking, putting last glasses in the dishwasher so it can run tonight. But by the end of a long day, those little things just seem a little bigger than usual. So off I go - the sooner I do them, the sooner I can call it a day. And I'm definitely ready to call it a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment